Tuesday, March 06, 2007

On The Move Again...

It's very likely I'll be on the move again soon. Our lease is up near Lake Harriet at the end of April, so the search is now beginning for our next place. I'm likely going to take that smelly german with me. Luckily, he likes to buy the air freshener. We're looking for a place along the light rail line, either a 2 bd or 3bd place. A friendly mobster of ours is in the running for an accompanying small bedroom.

If it turns out we're moving, I'll miss our area. Lake Harriet is awesome and my neighborhood was a bit sleepy, but it's just a great location. I highly recommend it over all the messiness in the heart of Uptown. The landlord was very responsible, rent price was right, and I never needed to get upset about living conditions with loyal blog-reader Nathan Duoss. He's just abandoning us so he and his girlfriend Lindsey can play with his hot dog.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm likely going to take that smelly gypsy with me.

Fixed!

8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A friendly Jack Russell is also in the running for your humble abode, from what I hear. ;)

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home