Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I'm a dude, and I am grossed out

A man is barefoot - in the bathroom. At work.

Yes, this is becoming a daily occasion. No socks. Ratty hippie t-shirt. He's the same guy who rides his Schwinn to work everyday - even when it's below zero outside.

I feel generally lucky I can typically dress like a college student at the office, but this is going a little far. It's relaxed around here, but someone should step in on this case. I don't want to be that guy. It's enough that I've seen plenty of my male cohorts around here not wash their hands after doing their business. I'm thinking of creating a list, letting it grow, and then exposing it to all. Nice idea, eh? Seriously, this is getting ridiculous. But I'm sure many of you have similarly disgusting co-workers, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home